Homemade Croissants

Yes...you read right. I made croissants!! I know!! Its totally unbelievable even to me. I think I'm floating about in a dream...I mean cakes are one thing but these buttery crumbly flaky crescent like pastries...are another...

But you'll be glad to know that after lots of hard work and sweat they turned out pretty good. Ah..what the heck!, they were absolutely heavenly. Not all of them, but most of them...
I dont think I can write down the recipe cos its really long and the process is time consuming... Its quite easy but u gotta do lots of folding and rolling the dough... And lots of butter, I mean...LOTS. These things are drenched in butter...
Yeah..I know they look like prawns..But they're NOT!!
A great breakfast or an afternoon tea snack. Heavy on the calories but light in your mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment